SSCM is best suited to a typical Fortune 1000 company that has thousands of suppliers and many hundreds of purchase categories.
Your supply chain is complex so establishing a system for comprehensive measurement and management of environmental impacts is difficult. You worry that 80% of your organization’s environmental impact sits unmanaged in your supply chain. Your stakeholders want more quantified information and so do you.
- Provides an environmental life cycle assessment of your whole upstream supply chain including every purchase category and can include every supplier.
- Dashboards and data visualizations facilitate rapid analysis of your whole supply chain.
- Impacts are reported by a variety of dimensions, such as by department, by region, by purchase category, and by supplier.
- Cost effectively update your customized database on a regular basis for reporting and tracking improvements.
- Engage suppliers with an automated supplier data collection system.
- No supplier data collection required.
- Results can be delivered in less than 90 days.
- Scope 3 impacts are reported in accordance with CDP and GRI for internal and external stakeholders.
- Use as a baseline for cost effective year over year Scope 3 reporting.
- Test and inform your materiality assumptions using hot spot analysis.
- Maximize your limited time and resources by focusing on material issues.
- Have a systematic process for supplier data collection and supplier engagement ready to go.
Optional Deep Dive Analysis
Deep Dive is built for companies that need a full environmental supply chain analysis that includes environmental impacts by tier and country. Deep Dive allows users to know what commodities and impacts are critical so they can focus their strategy on targeting the right impact in the right tier and country.
- Quantify environmental impacts by tier and by country
- Understand commodity consumption and the resulting environmental impacts across the supply chain (e.g What is the impact of plastic across all sectors of the supply chain?)
- Utilize advanced geo mapping to understand global material flows and easily visualize impacts.
- Prioritize reduction opportunities by degree of influence, not just by total impact and intensity.
- Understand your areas of highest leverage and influence within your supply chain.
- Capture concentrations of commodity impacts across the supply chain (not available in SSCM).
- Establish a baseline for continuous evaluation of impacts.