EPD Enterprise enables producers to generate verified EPDs instantly and on-demand for any concrete product
EPD Enterprise is a full service subscription offering that ensures the highest return on your investment in product transparency. Simply sign in with your web browser or through CommandQC to generate a new verified EPD instantly. Your data is kept current and competitive with an annual database refresh. EPD Enterprise is the first EPD system to be fully responsive to the competitive market, to reduce the costs of transparency and integrate into your business operations.
- Verified EPDs for all selected products produced from any or all selected plants
- An online, self-service tool to create unlimited new verified EPDs for any new product
- An annual database update including new suppliers, new transportation modes, and energy and water consumed for every plant
- A complete and fully verified life cycle assessment report with detailed information on the environmental impacts of your entire operation
- A database that can be extended to support new environmental management applications
Approximate time required: 90-120 days
Verification: An additional 2-3 week process
- Exceed clients’ and stakeholders’ demands for greater product transparency
- Respond immediately to EPD requests for any project
- Communicate with confidence about the environmental performance for all selected products
- Incorporate EPDs into business operations at the lowest cost
Climate Earth helped us achieve two major initiatives. We were first in the industry to offer environmental product declarations (EPD) to our customers, and now we are first in our industry to integrate EPD data into COMMAND ALKON, a core business system, furthering our company-wide commitment to sustainable construction.
JEFF L. DAVIS – Vice President and General Manager, Central Concrete Supply Co., Inc.